BMG Vendors Billing Company Merchant Account is a merchant account Internet provider for real-time or batch credit card processing services. Our complete merchant account services enable you to begin processing credit cards immediately through our merchant account! Apply now and accept Visa, Master Card, American Express (Amex) and Discover. Please call us at 888-395-9554 to learn more about our merchant accounts and online credit card processing services.
Merchant Account with BMG Vendors Billing Company Gateways.
According to the US Department of Commerce, total e-commerce sales for 2007 increased 19% from 2006 compared to retail sales that increased only 4% for the same period. These numbers are over shadowed by the projections that while the United States and North America currently preside over the majority of online transactions, the balance will shift in the coming years as Asia and European nations become more active.
In today’s economy, nearly all merchants must process transactions online to stay competitive. BMG Vendors Billing Company makes that possible through a variety of merchant tools including:
- Virtual Terminal: Allows orders to be taken from any computer with Internet access.
- Recurring Billing: Automate timely and multiple billings for new and existing accounts.
- Batch Upload: Process thousands of transactions at incredible speeds and automatically sort and generate detailed reports.
- Retail Swipe: Utilize a card reader that “swipes” transactions directly into the virtual terminal.
- ACH: BMG Vendors Billing Company’s E-Check payment solution enables online and traditional merchants to accept and process electronic check payments directly from their Web site’s storefront or through the Virtual Terminal.
- Easy Integration: Allow merchants of all sizes to easily connect to BMG Vendors Billing Company.
How the BMG Vendors Billing Company works:
- The merchant submits a credit card transaction to the BMG Vendors Billing Company Payment Gateway.
- BMG Vendors Billing Company receives the secure transaction and passes it to BMG.
- BMG Vendors Billing Company submits the transaction to the Credit Card Interchange.
- The Credit Card Interchange routes the transaction to the customer’s Credit Card Issuer.
- The Credit Card Issuer approves or declines the transaction based on the customer’s available funds.
- The Credit Card Interchange relays the transaction results to EData Gateway.
- EData Gateway relays the transaction results to BMG Vendors Billing Company.
- BMG Vendors Billing Company stores the transaction results and sends them to the customer and/or merchant (3 seconds or less).
- The Credit Card Interchange passes to EData Gateway which deposits funds into the merchant’s bank account.
BMG Vendors Billing Company Emulator ™
BMG Vendors Billing Company’s Emulator ™ makes it easy for merchants to switch from other gateway providers without having to rework or reprogram their application. The Emulator automatically understands other gateway formats, interprets their incoming transmissions and responds with their native message. By utilizing the Emulator merchants save considerable time and expense.
The Internet has revolutionized the way merchants process transactions from card present to anywhere, at anytime. BMG Vendors Billing Company provides online solutions through mobile storefronts, mail order, telephone order, call centers, retail and wholesale environments.
BMG Vendors Billing Company engineers take great pride in developing advanced and proprietary tools so Affiliate Partners can deliver industry-best products to their merchants. Below are examples that evidence BMG Vendors Billing Company’s strong commitment to the growth of its Affiliate Partners, as well as the improvement of technology:
Proprietary Tools – iSpyFraud™, Advanced Transaction Routing Interface™ (ATRI), QuickClick™ Shopping Cart and Customer Vault™ are just some of the tools Affiliate Partners offer merchants to enhance revenue.
Multi-Global Processing Platforms – BMG Vendors Billing Company invests in infrastructure to enable Affiliate Partners the opportunity to utilize processing platforms throughout the world including the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, South America and Australia.
Fully Redundant Application – BMG Vendors Billing Company utilizes the latest technologies to maximize uptime and minimize outages. With an N + 1 application and network design, BMG Vendors Billing Company ensures there will never be a single point of failure.
Data & Fraud Protection
When e-commerce first began, the only fraud solution available was built for brick and mortar companies. Fraud detection tools mistook legitimate transactions as fraud, and ignored fraudulent transactions entirely. The crooks were years ahead of the tools.
Today, criminals continue to plague e-commerce. Fraud costs merchants billions each year and the rate of fraud is rising. The true cost of fraud cannot be determined as suspicious merchants reject a far higher percentage of orders resulting in lost sales due to accidental rejection of legitimate transactions. Smaller merchants are hit even harder. A higher percentage of their revenue is necessary to fight fraud and from the consumer’s perspective, fear of password detecting viruses, Trojan horses and a variety of phishing attacks have made them leery of shopping at less-known sites. In order to offset losses, merchants must gain consumer confidence by diligently utilizing fraud detection technology.
In 2001, BMG Vendors Billing Company developed iSpyFraud™ one of the first online fraud detection tools. It was an immediate success and soon became an industry standard. Today, iSpyFraud™ has been radically advanced by constantly updating its features. In addition to preset thresholds, iSpyFraud™ allows merchants to establish their own custom parameters in preventing fraud.
As we continue to fight fraudulent transactions, BMG Vendors Billing Company is committed to provide its Affiliate Partners with new and innovative fraud protection tools. Recent products include BMG Vendors Billing Company’s Customer Vault™ and Card-Holder Authentication. Both products provide custom strategies that enable merchants to secure and protect customer data.
eData offers affordable credit card merchant accounts and payment acceptance solutions that suit your specific need and budget.